Friday 1 November 2013

Kisah Uncle dan aku (Part II)

Assalamualaikum wbt and Hello!

So, i just had this awesome moments with my siblings watching Thor 2 (not to write the film review). Sorry guys because I think I am not an expert on this superhero like action movie. Give me romantic comedy and I can babble all the day talking about it. My MAJOR LOOVEE!! 

Ok, as stated on my post earlier, about the uncle and me. YES, the uncle. So, as I am about to enjoy my yummylicious vanilla sundae cone, then I heard someone just yelling hysterically and throw tantrum just before us. What I did wrong? I look up at the voice and saw a man. Not me he was yelling at but the uncle! Everyone staring at us. I don't know what he is talking about because he speak his language. Chinese language (Gosh! I should have paid extra attention in my mandarin class). In short he was mad at the uncle and instructed the uncle to follow him. I am puzzled. But the uncle NOT. He pick up his luggage and bag pack, with his trembling hand and started following that man..but he's gone. Yes he did. Just like that..without offering any helping hand to the uncle. Hastily, I helped the uncle with the trolley and say goodbye. I saw the uncle continue looking for the man and slowly walked through myriad of people in LCCT. 

And, I was stunned. I feel like crying. I don't think an elderly should be treated like that. NOT EVER. An elderly deserve a respect and love from his children. No matter how many hard time they had given to you. Shouting, yelling, revenge or anything similar like that only bring negative energy and negative energy makes you weaker. 

And, every time I enjoyed my Vanilla sundae cone, my memory flashing to the uncle. Who knows a stranger can give you such a memory. 

When its the time, 
The left hand might be YOU.

Till then dearies,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment